查看: 1651|回复: 0

Love versus hatred

[复制链接]
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2016-6-15 00:27 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
本帖最后由 billzhao 于 2016-6-16 10:37 编辑
( A3 f6 _2 L" _2 d5 V: [+ s6 H( e
" B  ?: v0 t5 G6 J) @9 y' OLove and hatred are two sides of a coin. We often hear stories that lovers become enemies, but most of people would not kill the enemy, because it is a crime to kill. To Withhold one's hatred, the person can follow the Christian mandate: to love your enemy. Of course it is too difficult to love the enemy, but this is a way to ease up the distressful and hateful mind. Most importantly, our world will become safer if people do not hate each other for some reason.    ! ^# M! C- C! i
1 y. r1 `6 K( d
Terrorists are people who hate so much that they commit the crime of killing. It is right to try to keep away from them. However, to keep away from all the Muslims is too much and is definitely wrong. That is racism. Racism is a quick judgement about all people of a race. For example, it is racism to say that the Black stinks, the Indians are not on time, or illegal immigrants from Mexico are rapists. . x6 P' i3 Z# |2 ^

' H& P. p9 H: C' bRacism and terrorists have something in common: hatred.  There showed more violence in the campaigns to the White house than ever before, simply because Donald Trump is a racist who encourages people to hate illegal immigrates and Muslims. Donald Trump said that he loved ignorant people. Ignorant people make fast judgments and make general conclusions. They think Donald trump is right to ban Muslims from entering America, because their sons might become another Omar Mateen, who killed 49 innocent people and wounded 53 others in a mass shooting in Orlando.  
3 a5 j5 [0 T6 M% s/ D$ n4 p4 O- B$ I5 O5 d! Q. x) \

4 @7 j- {# J/ k2 ~& `4 C) J- l2 j" B7 }; T9 A( `

8 E5 x# z: K0 D- Z! u+ a
& Z2 |1 r! l# v7 @9 {" r& ?
0 x" z, y8 l5 n* @% |
理袁律师事务所
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-3-29 02:28 , Processed in 0.084018 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.