找回密码
 注册
查看: 860|回复: 0

Looking for 6-8 month old babies for a research study

[复制链接]
鲜花(28) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2015-5-23 14:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Hi, my name is Winney Li. I am just using my dad's account.0 L+ T( D' x) W8 L, a* D

' U6 Y5 s9 b; e6 SI am a research assistant at the University of Alberta. I am seeking 6-8 month old babies to participate with their parents in a study about language acquisition. The research will occur in your home so you don't need to travel (visit are usually no longer than an hour). There will be three sessions conducted - when the baby is 9, 12, and 18 months of age. The first visit when the baby is 9 months old consists of an observation of the partent and baby playing; therefore, we will be videotaping this. The other 2 visits at 12 and 18 months just consists of surveys. The purpose of this study is to understand how language and attachment are related. And the best part is that you get to have a copy of the video at the end! % O6 ^* v% v, n* `- E
: ]) m6 \7 H# N9 Z( `* Z5 O' t- L
If you are intersted or have any questions, please email me at winney@ualberta.ca or call me at 780-863-2218.6 n" D( ?$ q* Q

) M" ^. ?" p+ z# \9 C( c3 JThank you!
老柳教车
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-18 17:23 , Processed in 0.148524 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.