找回密码
 注册
查看: 6917|回复: 11

<慢慢地想起你>的试译

[复制链接]
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
发表于 2008-1-30 21:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
有人发起了翻译竞赛,重在参与.想和大家磋商,所以先抛砖引玉,把一个不成熟的翻译先贴出来,过几天也许还改一改.翻译有意译和直译,由于不太懂英文的诗歌写作,又想保留原文意思,所以就直译了,! t6 L8 h$ k/ c0 j9 N7 R2 I
,.清晨,急匆匆的走过安静的街道。Early morning I am walking by the quiet street in a hurry.  ' q# ~6 f2 l7 ]. a
零星树叶的飘落,松鼠开始了忙碌。Partial leaves fall down everywhere, squirrels are busily running . / m8 v9 f' D4 y7 L5 h
现在的我,一如一年前的那个我。同名同姓。The current I, the same as one year, the same given name , and the same family name.
1 b5 k1 |4 t+ K4 @6 p梳相同的发型,背同样的背囊,不苟言笑。The same hairstyle, the same bag, reserved laughing and talking.+ S& m3 N" ^  I# E
眉眼间却似乎多了什麽,又少了什麽。Seemingly added something in my eyes, or lack something.
& G2 Y6 {2 x# z. M, Y3 Q! G夏天过得那麽快,我几乎遗忘了那些个汗津津的夜晚。Summer went so fast, I almost forgot those sweating night.4 {- i' j& F* g# A. A
猫儿们在炎热的时候常常彻夜在窗外乘凉,追逐打闹。Cats were often playing the whole hot night outside windows to get cool.
2 q; @& I& o4 _就像多年以前的我们,似乎也是如此天真的肆无忌惮。Like us many years ago, mindless self indulgence.2 v* q) H/ }2 [+ x0 y4 d" ?
我常常在入秋的时候怀念夏天,I often cherish the memory of the summer  and those people that make me riant even I am in a very bad state of mind when the autumn is coming以及# U* @# q+ J( V. S0 b! J
那些在最烦躁时想起也会微笑的人们。
% b; l- v, t  ^6 [) Z世情缘无非是梦 The emotion and the carma only is a dream.* P0 ^- f6 A6 ^3 M( X1 i; s% U* ?
昨夜温存不该的相逢 That shouldn`t happen to meet each other last tenderly night.
6 e( }' \4 u" _+ a+ e! x想要忘记又不忍放弃 I want to forget it but can`t bear to give it up.' v8 H" P) b- w3 Z: |2 P2 Q& J
最怕爱上像你这样冷漠又温柔的人I am afraid of loving the person like you who is inhospitality and also mild. 6 p  b) L* N% ^* F9 J5 ]
寂寞世界谁来靠近 In this lonely world whom I can step inside love?/ R$ n. |0 h8 P) M
醉过之後身边冷清清intoxicated then feel cold.
) [3 K4 O0 |  N; C9 n迷路的心没方向的云The labyrinthine heart is like the cloud with no direction.- h3 P: V0 X9 r1 x" Q
最怕拥有这样似有若无的感情I am afraid of most having the emotion that seems to have but not really have.1 h/ `$ g! m' n' Z& F
多情人都把灵魂给了谁 The amorous men to whom you gave your soul?
( Y1 y$ e0 ?/ `Why I am always hoodwinked!为何眼楮总是蒙了灰'     ….: {  `% w! B/ d; A* M0 n' l
多少次小心翼翼告诉自己I have told to myself many times cautiously! e* L) j* }( [6 B
不要坠入痴情的轮回 Don`t fall into the spoony whirligig.' ?+ b& R4 ]' g- Z5 h
多情人总让伤给灌醉The amorous women always get drunk by desolation,
( e3 ^, y" R$ @1 S( k1 k, C为何潇洒一点都不会Why can`t I take it easy?
9 R% F' |  e+ h1 s& _( x多少爱恩恩怨怨换来今生How endless tears that got in return for kindness and enmity!
6 G. E6 Q7 Y+ L3 I0 i) M9 W永难平息的泪  r0 G& U7 `/ {7 ^7 c6 Q5 v  J$ M
每当夜深人静时,When the quiet night comes
' t- o$ E0 i% H: H~我的眼前常常会泛起你的身影。Your figure usually appears in front of my eyes.0 h- O& C3 n# F
当你看到我时的那一声问候The greeting when you met me mad my heart in touched unaccountably.
; B2 Y- v- v6 g0 e! v0 ~让我的心里感到一种莫名的心动,$ M( j1 k; v. @- Z% }
你的yours of a smile, a gesture and a piece of words genialize my current disconsolate heart and soul
- ^! V, W: D, M1 g: m- i一抹微笑;0 [$ G# I/ t" H" I" ?
一个手势;
1 q2 M& \4 M+ k0 o) F) ~) M2 @一片话语,  u/ U1 u! Q1 y2 A
愉悦著此时我惆怅的心灵、0 o; _4 C2 e. G  ]
明亮著我漆黑的角落,The moon lights the dark corner
7 L; @. d/ N! Z' x9 ]心里总能感觉到点点温馨。I feel a bit of cozy.. i9 B! M' @& R2 T' F3 Q* q* T5 y
这一瞬的爱恋,The deeply attached to you in a twinkling# ]3 d7 B) b- D' k$ q8 n( S
也许是一生一世的最亮点。maybe is the most light spot in my whole life..; `5 ?7 y; v' u7 i7 B
起初,对你的出现,I didn`t cherish your appearance at first,
) x/ y  a2 ~, P我并不以为然。
0 G2 K& {; L) d& Z: i6 K8 I6 a' r' u; v可随著时间的流失,but accompanying with the time passed
( M9 E$ F6 Q9 C5 S慢慢的不知不觉中,I am bounded slowly and unconsciously by the emotion .2 s# j4 I6 i: Q1 F# X# ~$ G
被一种情绪所左右,
# j, c6 O3 [! v, k$ Z5 u8 |总感到一种难 以名状的朦胧的喜悦。 always feel joyful indistinctly and nondescriptly .
' h+ F8 `# Y& q0 X& Z% k  w2 `3 ]即不问你是否喜欢我,Without asking you if you like me and if I like you; Q  u& w" n) u: t+ I# y
也不问我是否喜欢你,
/ K0 h' P5 U8 ~9 f' w: B7 j对你的存在只感到亲切,only feel gracious for your existing.6 X0 a8 V( C& q% d& p+ o6 M
只希望能为你做点什麽。 only want to do something for you
- U1 [3 A3 |( N) ]3每次有意无意的遇到你,every time when I meet you# |0 e6 t6 x) `3 L) j! p
心中都泛起丝丝柔柔的喜悦。The sweet joyous heart isn`t tranquil
( O0 g8 k5 z$ i: U0 X- B/ K6 B6 g( n然而我真真切切地知道,but I really know your figure only become a kind of atmosphere 2 a# h+ z( R9 L: ^) R
你的身影已化成一种氛围,
' w& c% P1 t8 J. s9 q0 k7 ^: k记在我的心间。That lives in my heart.
* W% Q. ^3 I1 O  ^; B# g0 V你知道吗?Do you know your name can suddenly come into my mind at anytime!
1 \7 d3 \' x* j" t, |7 i随时随地我的脑海里会突然涌现你的名字0 s% i# a2 {: z! _- u
哪怕你某个转身时飞扬的衣角even only your flying clothes corner when you turn aroud,
4 e+ f0 i2 z. Q! N. ^5 k* G4 t一种声音,and your voice2 G/ i. A: _% K% F5 |6 X
也让我柔柔的有了心痛make me gently distraught with happy feeling.
" ^8 `+ f2 Z* Q掺杂著幸福的感觉。* o0 M2 J& e0 F1 a: ~
与你相识的那一幕幕,the scene that meet and know you prinkle in my heart like the snow on the land
7 ^! E4 r  t9 [8 P& S+ u7 q' C象雪花般撒落在我的心田,/ i( w+ o& D0 \) c+ a9 U  g
倾刻间,suddenly flurry that all are the love to you.7 G4 [% E; ?0 C1 [
纷纷扬扬开来──全部都是对你的爱恋。( M; I# a4 d; n
你知道吗?Do you know that is happy there is a person who is worth to miss# e; g8 ]( J4 n0 g6 Q( f
有一个能够让思念的人,5 h+ |* X5 K( U/ q) s; ~
其实也是一种幸福。+ E) `1 O$ N* j
尤其是在这样的日子,especially on the day, the gentle sea wind and the sweet summer. % v' U7 g- l2 T# u$ Q* ?
柔柔的海风," ~6 Z( E' r& Z. E
甜甜的夏天。6 o8 V/ y9 Z: C' ?6 x' m( f
一扫那一缕如烟如缈的忧郁,Sweeping out the smoke and indistinct gloomy 3 |# }* J+ l7 w; N/ u9 v, q
只是静静地等待你的身影,only waiting for you quietly.
. J& z1 b% e# F1 e2 s9 V0 X仅仅让你知道有那麽一个人,Just let you know that there is a person who wants to have the same love knot and the desire as you do." g. R# J* c( ]  |6 |
想和你有共同的情结,
8 f6 C5 B) Y" X7 c: ^共同的心愿。
- c1 c. o2 e# C" d- |8 C7 a- s$ O; L) B  T5 t# n

( ]% {5 ]. J3 ~# x* R好想与你在细雨中漫步,I really want to ramble in the small rain with you# ^2 Y! a( R1 k/ u& a6 ?' O
一同感受著春雨的洒脱,and to enjoy the rain washing together
" O" ]. u* s' m' e1 D2 q# H或是赶著看一场电影;or rush to a film ' a/ Y) Y0 z3 C3 `  h2 \7 T- ~
或是静静地聆听一首曲子,or listen to a music quietly." ]! y6 T4 L5 o. t
『多情人都把灵魂给了谁』whom did you the amorous person give your soul to ?; x" f/ u+ n5 d+ ^# _
我们相拥旋舞,然後双目相视。We embrace and dance and then gaze to each other,
: O( |! n7 F# \0 _浅浅一笑,smile or gently kiss then say “ I really love you”
  |8 J+ z0 \; e% D8 r8 {3 ?2 b或是轻轻的一吻,; [  J' M2 M7 _' ?9 L8 c
再对你说∶『我真的好喜欢你』
4 ^9 ]0 r8 w5 ?2 d+ e3 Y4 `就足够了. That is enough.
' s+ g# O; Z/ U8 V. H. z" K/ E这也许是千年前就悄悄播下的种子,Maybe this is the seed that planted a thousand years ago!
5 F. a5 S; v% z/ i终於在这漫长的季节里深深地植下了根,finely it deeply rooted into the earth in this season and sprout.
( _5 E, j+ `' k8 L6 N: H0 K1 g萌出了芽,
" b6 M5 r5 M+ a4 V2 I一如对你的思念,the same as my missing3 w; G. E1 n  ?
浅浅地泛著那一点点新绿。It comes a little bit of verdure.- v* n) j$ t, p, \# O! W
如果,如果有一天,If , if some day I can touch of your hand
; U: K5 e$ U  I1 o9 q  \3 x. e能够牵著你的手,3 v2 N4 O5 x, l3 a/ ?
那麽,我愿把全部的眷恋都放到你手心里,then I will put all my attachment on your hands/I will be sentimentally attached to you completely.1 I% \' G! h" q6 X
让你细细地触摸,Let you touch me slowly and read me carefully.
5 z- I3 l7 Y& K( j6 O慢慢地细读,
: Z) S! v3 B+ G0 e我将用整个心去感觉你手里脉脉的温柔。I will enjoy your mild emotion though your hands with my heart and soul. # L0 x1 j' l; w
在你对我伸出手的那一瞬,At the moment you reach out your hands to me
! F3 K) V+ V6 i) v% W  P5 ~我就拥有了世界上所有的关怀与热忱,then I will have all care and ardor
' J0 a4 S' a2 j1 j0 R0 [就让我牵一次你的手,好吗?Let us walk arm in arm , OK?
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-31 23:18 | 显示全部楼层
有几个地方要纠正一下:
% o& t/ s9 v2 p, j' {( ~现在的我,一如一年前的那个我。同名同姓。The current I, the same as one year, the same given name , and the same family name.改为:as one year ago
+ Q8 W8 F: w; Q& M/ U7 T眉眼间却似乎多了什麽,又少了什麽。Seemingly added something in my eyes, or lack something.' h9 c/ m2 k4 o7 O3 F
change to:lacked
- s$ K9 t' \" M$ o7 @猫儿们在炎热的时候常常彻夜在窗外乘凉,追逐打闹。Cats were often playing the whole hot night outside windows to get cool.
/ T8 U6 W" H% |! ^) ZCats often played at the whole hot night.& N: o( R+ J! e1 t
我常常在入秋的时候怀念夏天,I often cherish the memory of the summer  and those people that make me riant even I am in a very bad state of mind when the autumn is coming以及
/ f/ a- Q1 Y  q- M) Q) K改为:I often cherish the memory happened in summer.
. d  @" U! s- X+ }" CI will enjoy your mild emotion though your hands with my heart and soul. / F' Y4 c( ?5 f  C8 L8 n3 v
该为:throughyour hands./ a! o8 S- f0 ^. F% b4 H3 F; z9 m
还没检查完,下一次再改.
鲜花(634) 鸡蛋(5)
发表于 2008-1-31 23:51 | 显示全部楼层
挺好!就是我觉得斑竹选的这个题目不太好
鲜花(35) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-2-1 00:06 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
太直。意境没有了。8 ?3 f! }# t0 @6 l# T( m1 y
不过,LZ精神可嘉。也说是是试译。还是佩服。
; U, ~; D" W" @5 i5 p& V+ j至少比我强。' m  ~# s# d; P0 I7 E6 n# e6 o
偶是没有水平中译英嘀。指手划脚是最容易嘀....
" O7 x5 ?4 j" Y% a% }( i. i
; Q1 A) }, J8 s* ]" m( Z1 A" x这首中文的散文诗在原文的第一段我还喜欢。淡淡的,清新的。6 Z" g) G, A6 ?( m) W/ d( i
后面每段也还好,就是拼在一起太牵强。感觉每段都眼熟。有点腻味了。
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-2 22:00 | 显示全部楼层
我也在考虑怎么能把意境给译出来,那就得意译了,而且还要按照英文诗歌要求.如果是这样,我又担心不是这首原诗了.! \! n( T7 P- E
谢谢三思的鲜花.
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-3 00:26 | 显示全部楼层
每当说一句汉语的时候,我总在心里想英语是怎么说的.尤其看到汉语诗歌的时候,我突然想,翻译成英语还能保留原来的意思吗?所以试着译一译.; h; x! J- M( J
前边发了译文以后才发现有些大小写和语法错误.一点一点地改,很乱.所以再重新发一便:
0 D  U2 t' T/ A$ CEarly morning I am walking by the quiet street in a hurry.
0 v/ u4 G6 L6 O1 DPartial leaves fall down everywhere,squirrels are busily running.
; y3 I6 d$ y* f: c5 c3 y Current I, the same as one tear ago, the same given name, and the same family name.
3 e) Z7 K6 B( F/ u  PThe same hairstyle,the same bag,reserved laughing and talking.
! Y* w% d0 Y& p1 k, c- p  jSeemly added something in my eyes,or lacked something.5 z  C; _6 t7 y  f' i
Summer went so fast that I almost forgot those sweating night:
5 Y0 G' S+ P3 h# ?* cCats often played at the whole hot night outside windows to get cool
3 G. V: b5 R; flike us many years ago,mindless self indulgence.7 e8 @+ w/ k2 C% L! T: t5 S: Q  d
I often cherish the memory happened in summer and those people that make me  raint even I am in a very bad state of mind when the autumn is coming.
) e' j. e* A" ]7 fThe emotion and the carma only is a dream.6 j4 m  R, e7 u* N$ L# o, e
That shoudn`t happen to meet each other last tenderlt night.
/ F+ ]5 g- N) d( g  EI want to forget it but can`t bear to give it up.
2 ?3 U+ q+ t+ `2 O, mI am afraid of loving the person like you who is inhospitality and also mild., }& I% f1 X5 \: u; Y- _
In this lonely world whom I can step inside love to?
; }  }2 i, h" ^Intoxicated then feel cold,
2 h/ h9 S1 c+ g7 P% T: P8 o; Bthe labyrinthine heart is like the cloud with no direction.: k; p, W6 y, s' x7 l
I am afraid of most having the emotion that seems to have but not really have.7 W) r- O6 q3 n) p/ j
The amorous man to whom you gave your soul?5 }. U  v2 Z, u% g2 Z% N! @4 l
Why I am always hoodwinked!3 D) S! D. r! |1 j* G8 Z
I have told myself many times cautiously ; Z  c$ E3 i4 g
don`t fall into the spoony whirligig.6 e/ U# }, O/ z* W# P
The amorous women always get drunk by desolation.8 w' `/ Z9 t, E& o! h  B
Why can`t I take it easy?6 O. d( q: J3 Y/ w2 q
How endless tears that got in return for kindness and enmity!/ V" |3 F; f0 e& o( B3 M$ _, N
When the quiet night comes
- ?3 d$ O( Q4 p* wyour figure usually appears in front of my eyes.5 ]  A& g/ n* E3 j& N3 y# |) F
The greeting when you met me made my heart in touched unaccountably.
; T1 P2 I+ r) q( Q. \$ JYours of a smile, a gesture and a piece of words genialize my current disconsolate heart and soul,' w+ j' U. S+ ~; d: Z# j! U+ l" F
light the dark corner in my mind.
% F) S" ]  F9 xI feel a bit of cozy.5 L4 p! k$ e2 v$ k& {5 A
The deep attached to you in a twinkling
2 L, |; h% S4 [maybe is the most light spot in my whole life.+ G  p) F+ `/ ?  q
I didn`t cherish your appearance at first,
1 P: y) A* N6 x; e' bbut accompanying with the time passed
- [( M. ]1 i4 rI am bounded slowly and unconsciously by the emotion,
* V( Q. {4 Q/ ~: p& t  ealways feel joyful indistinctly and nondescriptly.; M8 ~/ @* F& m
Without asking if you like me or if I like you; K/ H5 z2 F! `7 G7 |: P
only feel gracious for your existing,4 y- X$ s( g' d5 c% W7 D9 T
onlt want to do something for you.
4 }; W5 S. g/ n  L; Z1 ZEvery time when you meet me
0 @! i3 ]0 a# }- @& v1 ?. ethe sweet joyous heart isn`t tranquil,) y) p; x7 o6 N
but I really know your figure only become a kind of atmosphere
$ q3 R9 w1 W" |! WThat live in my heart.
! i: [4 j, b( H8 vDo you know your name can suddenly come into mu mind at anytime?
9 Q+ w( s1 q1 G; k  p3 _3 @Even only your flying clothes` corner when you turn around, and your voice& r0 x- R; p# `, u2 x; u7 G9 ?
make me gently distraught with happy feeling.9 A; i- x/ |' n. W7 Z8 A; Z
The scene that met you prinkle in my heart like snow on the land
, A2 t! o% h- j! V$ bsuddenly flurry that all are the love to you.
$ ?6 k- h% F) A& e7 N, }/ ^Do you know that is happy there is a person who is worth to miss,
* D$ k1 n3 y4 l9 Y/ }3 k: w1 mespecially on the day, the gentle sea breeze and the sweet summer.
3 h+ v  j8 q' s) ]) E$ o9 k; n) F- J8 TSweeping out the smoke and indistinct gloomy
) ?- E, A9 c# n( b* lonly waiting for you quietly0 ?7 W: P2 J( P  o2 b( e
just let you know that there is a person who wants to have the same love knot and the desire as you do.
& n4 s; ]: v/ r/ _I really want to ramble in the small rain with you
& E9 z1 l" ~* E6 s; Eand enjoy the rain washing together0 [6 t) M3 P$ c6 S
or rush to a film' e( a7 V; W+ h9 d  d! x
or listen to a music quietly.
7 _; c- o) s9 Q0 S  z7 tWhom did you the amorous person give your soul to ?9 Y/ s2 g! ^9 M$ N8 _5 W( F
If we embrace ,dance,and gaze to each other,
0 ^6 R: s! f& v5 e! p2 n8 i1 n) Lsmile or gently kiss then say: I really love you".8 R; e. e2 i, c# N' a) j( c2 A
That is enough.
: F5 i, G" v5 y: i6 y7 cMaybe this is the seed that planted a thousand years ago,
( l- f" R; O' Z) sfinely it deeply rooted into the earth in the season and sprout,$ v2 W2 S- [  t7 \, U
the same as my missing.
% f4 q& j/ X7 xIt comes a little bit of verdure.
# U3 n; Q- p* v  ?' U' \! {( EIf, If some day I can touch your hand,
; h, m) z% M+ j" G+ j4 uthen I will put all my attachment on your hands/I will be sentimentally attached to you completely.. L) P: R' G, l0 f& |. y
Let you touch me gently and read me carefully.
& x- D( Y6 X  ^) oI will enjoy your mild emotion through your hands with my heart and soul.
5 i! c6 D  Y3 R+ yAt the moment you reach out your hands to me ,. O6 x8 W3 d! T% \
then I will have all care and ardor.
; ~! m$ r3 E. O6 u: ]6 H+ mShall we walk arm in arm?
' [" S% _  A  H  r4 ~; R  n  m呵,太晚了,连检查都不想检查一下,有没有打字错误了.
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-3 00:28 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
费了这么多时间,希望能被加精.
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-3 19:46 | 显示全部楼层
很想看一看其他朋友的翻译,学习学习,提高自己的英文水平.
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-4 22:43 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢加精!
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-2-5 15:28 | 显示全部楼层

I like your poem, here comes mine.

老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Glittering over the quite avenue when it appears first light.
: J2 d% u( |. f, D$ nLeaves floating down to the ground; little squirrels bustling around.
7 y9 E8 F4 L% M7 u% i" Y* v; QI am still the same person of yesterday.% v/ S0 T" r8 H: B+ c
Unchanged name, unchanged I.! Z- ^" b. Z! {" X" c
Same messy hair, same shaggy bag. ; ~! J) v( R$ s; Z& D
Laugh in the same laugh, talk in the same talk.7 l: a) c& q# n2 G! i" S# \
More or less,
1 N, s& _5 }. [+ Y7 u; s) O* e3 A a different glimpse sparkled in my eyes.' g0 ]4 v0 i+ |, n3 I% I6 p6 J; |
9 u. x% i. j  d/ N# x# B# Y
Summer easily slips away  h7 c" x, G0 m3 Q
Those long lost hot nights. H# ~; x0 w5 \. \' t4 }" I
can only be found in the old days. 9 F' x4 C& |1 l
# m" j# A& W, k- J) l
Cats jumping over the window sills, 8 b/ k0 _: U3 U1 o& m- j0 N5 k3 z3 y
chasing around in the breeziness.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-2-5 16:15 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Matrix 于 2008-2-5 15:28 发表 - d% U1 |0 j3 Z" N) F. S
Glittering over the quite avenue when it appears first light.
9 U* t3 k+ l* P. Q2 qLeaves floating down to the ground; little squirrels bustling around.
# D$ ^. d' X) {+ Q% d- DI am still the same person of yesterday.0 C" H! s0 ~& i
Unchanged name, unchange ...

/ }+ H6 i! ]) K) o
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-2-5 23:12 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Matrix 于 2008-2-5 15:28 发表
  n4 r8 P1 N2 ^; S  z) I6 nGlittering over the quite avenue when it appears first light.* G+ V0 t9 d# y! t4 {6 T$ p
Leaves floating down to the ground; little squirrels bustling around.
  ~! R* @, t) }  T. F2 f7 M/ ~0 fI am still the same person of yesterday.5 b9 a$ P' L5 U9 ~2 {
Unchanged name, unchange ...

3 m1 I( _  |( D5 u( Di like it.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-4 23:49 , Processed in 0.223413 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On, APC On.